AajTak Jobs Delhi
Data Entry, Computer Operator
Full Job Description
Function and Responsibilities
- Insert student data: by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits.
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information: according to the priorities, to prepare source data for computer entry.
- Review data: for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities and check output.
- Research: and obtain further information for incomplete documents.
- Generate reports, store: completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations.
- Scan documents and print files, when needed AajTak Jobs
- Keep information confidential.
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files.
- Comply with data integrity and security policies.
- Ensure proper use of office equipment (Fax, Scanner, Printer etc.)
Required Candidate profile
- Education Qualification – 12th passed or above
- Desired Qualification – Additional computer training or certification will be an asset
- Experience with MS Office and data programs.
- Experience with Google sheets including spreadsheets, doc etc.
- Proven data entry work experience, as a Data Entry Operator or Office Clerk
- Experience using office equipment, like fax machines and scanners.
- Good typing speed and accuracy.
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Attention to detail.
- Familiarity with administrative duties.
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 – ₹18,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
Customer Support, Customer Service
- Responsible for calling Insurance companies (in US) on behalf of doctors/physicians and follow up on outstanding Accounts Receivable.
- To prioritize the pending claims for calling from the aging basket.
- Should be able to convince the claims company (payers) for payment of their outstanding claims.
- To check the appropriateness of the insurance information given by the patient if it is inadequate or unclear.
- To make a physical call by following the international norms and applicable rules for confidentiality and HIPAA compliance.
- Escalate difficult collection situations to management in a timely manner.
- Review provider claims that have not been paid by insurance companies.
- Handling patients billing queries and updating their account information.
- Post cash and write off the contractual adjustments accordingly while working on the accounts.
- Meeting daily/weekly and monthly targets set for an individual.
- Should be willing to work in US Shift.
- Fresher/Experience in Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management process.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work queue.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good typing skills with a speed of min 30-35 words /min.
Salary: 2,00,000 P.A.
Industry: BPO / Call Centre
Functional Area: Customer Success, Service & Operations
Role Category: Customer Success, Service & Operations – Other
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Sales Executive, Sales Representative
Under moderate supervision, responsible for selling companys product and/or services via telephone. Makes outbound calls to existing and potential customers. May be quota carrying or assigned to support the day-to-day sales need of an existing customer.
1. Find new business from Course, JobPackage , Sale Resume, explore more channel partners in regions.
2. Share marketing and products literature to Job digital India partners.
3. Achieve budgeted sales at targeted prices and execute the same through existing distributors in the assigned territory.
4. Follow up with distributors, monitoring movement of stock, taking of fresh order and collection.
5. Provide quote, Transportation charge, and customer related documents through customers service person.
6. Coordinate with cross function for smooth execution of order and complaint resolution to enhance customer retention
7. Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails. Build pipeline and close deal.
8. Create and Maintain customer database of assigned territory.
9. Understand customer needs and requirements.
Desired Candidate Profile
Education: Science Graduate. Post Graduates / MBA are preferred.
Experience: 2 6 years Experience in Industry. 1-3 years of inside sales experience Preferred
Ability to manage difficult customers
Keen interest in business development
Good communication & influential skills
Associate-Talent Acquisition Avantor