BMRCL Recruitment 2022
Get latest job alerts of Bangalore Metro Rail notifications in this page. Job aspirants can check this page frequently to get notify about Metro recruitment details. Candidates can apply for this jobs before Metro application form expires. Aspirants who are all looking for Govt Jobs from Metro Rail Organization can check below table, BMRCL Recruitment
- Answer incoming chats and respond to customers emails
- Determines requirements by working with customers
- Provide a delightful experience to the customers by resolving their issues
- Document all information according to standard operating procedures
- Handle customer complaints respectfully and professionally
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team for trends in customer contacts
- Follow up with customers wherever necessary
• Respond to customer queries and customers concern
• Provide support for data collection to enable Recovery of the account for end user.
• Maintain a deep understanding of client process and policies
• Reproduce customer issues and escalate product bugs
• Provide excellent customer service to our customers
• You should be responsible to exhibit capacity for critical thinking and analysis.
• Responsible to showcase proven work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger collaborative environment
Qualifications we seek in you
• Graduate (Any Discipline)
• Freshers are eligible
- Shift Timings : 8 hours rotational shift.
- 5 days working week with 2 days rotational week off in the week.
Perks and Benefits
Perks and Benefits: 24,000 – 27,500 CTC per month. Other benefits like shift allowance, conveyance allowance will be extra. Health Insurance. Other Information: should have all relevant documents regarding education qualification and prior experience.
Interview Process (4 steps):
- hr Round.
- Client Round. Operations
- Round. Final joining.
- hr Team
Role Customer Success Associate
Industry Type BPO / Call Centre
Functional Area Customer Success, Service & Operations
Role Category Customer Success
UG : Graduation Required
Job Type: Regular / Permanent
Salary: Up to ₹27,500.00 per month
Token Operator, Ticket Counter
- Engage appropriate CLCS stakeholder while troubleshoot application and data issues.
- Be able to create/manage multiple workspaces spread across multiple locations/servers.
- Provide advanced level Support to attorneys over email and phone on Relativity and other Conduent’s review platforms.
- Generate complex reports via front end functionality
- Participate in internal communications to refine standard processes and reporting.
- Train client attorneys on various Review platforms like Relativity, OmniX, Viewpoint.
- Tiff/OCR documents on the fly and/or using other EDD tools
- Understanding of running complex searches, manage search indexes and create search term reports for clients.
- Run productions under minimum supervision.
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients and able to establish a strong business relationship with the clients.
- Ability to effectively log accurate time entries on multiple time tracking tools.
- Working knowledge of RSA tokens would be preferred.
- Hands on experience of ticketing tools like JIRA would be preferred.
- Enforce and adhere client procedures and protocols.
- Monitor matter communications (emails, meetings, calls).
- Escalate high risk, complex or problematic issues to Lead/Manager.
- Manage complex projects and work requests with consistent accuracy and completeness.
- Assume responsibility for quality and timeliness of all tasks delegated by Client Managers.
- Participate in meetings and on conference calls regarding current projects, updates and projections.
Roles and Responsibilities
*Candidate must have good knowledge of GDS like Galileo, Amadeus or Sabre.
*Excellent Communication skills to Issue, Reissue, refund & Cancel Airline Tickets on GDS/Amadeus or Galileo.
*Candidate must have ability to handle International Ticketing queries.
*Candidate must be from Travel background with 3+ years of experience in Ticketing.
*Salary No Bar for deserving Candidate.
*Candidate should be willing to work in flexible shifts.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 – ₹18,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
- Managing, training, and providing overall guidance to the sales team of an assigned territory.
- Setting reasonable sales targets to be achieved by the sales team.
- Monitoring the performance of the sales team and motivating members to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Collecting customer feedback and providing updates to senior management.
- Traveling to potential and existing customers within an assigned sales area to present company offerings and build brand awareness.
- Utilizing outbound telephone calls, email communications, and face-to-face meetings with customers to close sales
Note:-Hi All Candidate Rojgarhunt.com never charge any payment fee, & Any Application Fee from candidates. It’s Job Portal in India, If you got any such demand and complaint please let us know about this .We will take strict action against that recruiter. We never charge any registration fee or application fee. Thank you » Apply Online Now. Click other’s Jobs [ninja form id=1]