Cabin Crew Jobs Indore
We encourage and welcome individuals from all walks of life to apply and help. The candidate would be responsible for providing various planning and booking services, answering customers’ questions, making travel suggestions, and booking rooms and tickets.
For this position we looking for candidates who are willing to take up the challenge & meet the customer requirements. Maintain good public relations in the cabin by engaging positively & proactively with the customers and motivating crew members and guiding them to perform better. Should have self-motivator, disciplined, and leadership qualities.
- Well-groomed personality
- There is no tattoo allowed on the body
- Very Good Communication Skills
- There should be good health
- Be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Customer service experience is desirable.
- Be able to obtain and keep an airside pass.
- Conduct stand-by duties close to your airport base.
- Have no visible tattoos or body piercings.
- Medically and physically fit to meet regulatory and role requirements.
- Be able to fit into an aircraft jump seat harness without using a seatbelt extension.
- Not be scared of heights.
- Be willing to remove any headwear to put on an emergency smoke hood.
- Have emotional resilience
- Show exceptional communication skills
- Demonstrate confident decision-making and effective time management
Candidates for this position should be detail-oriented and friendly. Baggage porters should be well acquainted with the cities they work in, have a professional demeanor, and be client-oriented.
Visit for more Cabin Crew Jobs Link and other links.