Emirates Airlines Jobs Kanpur
Direct Hiring for Cabin Crew / Air Hostess (Only Female) Leading Full Service Airline.
Top Jobs Emirates Airlines Jobs
Salary Starts from 45000 to 65000 + Perks and Benefits
Location – All India
- Female Indian nationals, with Indian Passport, between 18 to 27 years of age.
- Educational Qualification: Passed 10+2 examination, from a recognized Board or University.
- Communication: Fluency and clarity of speech in both English and Hindi respectively.
- Height and Weight: Minimum of 155 CMs, and weight proportionate to BMI.
- Appearance: Positive body language and well groomed. No tattoos should be visible while in uniform.
- Taking care of the safety and security of the passengers on flights.
- Need to Serve Meals on Board to the Customers with a Hospitality Attitude
- Person should have unblemished complexion and good body language.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Hindi and English.
- Should be ok to Travel out of India, if require
Airline Services – Other
Responding promptly to customer inquiries on call/mail/WhatsApp.
Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
Liaise with various internal and external stakeholders to facilitate exchange of information between customers and the organisation.
Perform timely system related updates to ensure smooth transactional flow across the shipment life cycle.
Performs a Routing Check, specifically in regards to the selection and combination of different transport models (air plane, train, road transport)
Order and co-ordinate with executives & branches (pickup / delivery of shipments at the customer, delivery / pickup of shipments at customer end.)
Monitors each shipment during the transport and reacts flexibly to any deviation from the plan.
Checks the planned departure or arrival times of flights (Post Flight Check), trains and vehicles.
Builds and maintains relationships to contractors / transporters (airlines, handling agents, Rail vendors)
Checks correctness and completeness of consignment during pickups / deliveries
Use cell phone to immediately report on progress or problem of deliveries, pickups and to secure permanent availability
Achievement of positive customer feedback in terms of case management and achievement of organisational targets
Knowledge of company products and services to readily update the customer.
The holder of the position is obligated to perform, in addition to the above-described tasks, individual tasks assigned by his superiors, which are to be seen by their nature as part of his work area, or which arise out of necessity
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹18,500.00 – ₹21,500.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Provident Fund
- Morning shift
Ability to commute/relocate: