Freelancer Jobs Gurugram
Role and Responsibilities
– Create, manage and execute an SEO action plan (including backlink strategy) and goals, Freelancer Jobs
– Manage SEO performance tracking and analytics; produce weekly reports on SEO strategy execution and status.
– Work with content/creative team members to ensure on-page, off-page and technical SEO best practices are implemented.
– Perform regular site audits to ensure we’re using the latest Google search features, and are optimized for the right keywords.
– Provide SEO and web content support to other parts of the company for all ongoing web projects, including new product launches, page refreshes, analytics tools implementation, landing page creation, etc.
– Conduct ongoing keyword research to inform content strategy.
– Optimize existing content to attract the target audience.
– Drive ongoing optimization efforts to meet campaign objectives including, but not limited to, keyword strategies, content strategy, conversion optimization, and landing page updates taking performance into account as well as industry evolution.
– Leverage data analysis capabilities to enhance organizations/product competitiveness
– Work with product/service and engineering team to drive brand awareness and adoption, by spearheading various campaigns
– Minimum 2-4 years of experience in SEO and performance marketing in E-commerce, Software product categories managing complex SEO campaigns
– Proven advanced capability of SEO across the lifecycle of a website and SEO campaigns, from new sites to advanced and mature campaigns.
– Analytical skills to make specific, data-driven recommendations that consistently increase ROI.
– Well-versed in the collection and analysis of data from multiple sources for actionable insights: Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Search Console, etc.
– Ability to discover and use digital tools that improve marketing productivity.
– Critical thinking, attention to detail, and ability to get things done.
Contact No.8588943515 Join WhatsApp Drop CV, Resume
INR Salary Rs. 13,000 to 24,000/ per Month.
- Responsible for the successful operations of the Guest Relations Team
- Responsible for the entire lobby experience
- Owning various stages of the guest experience anddeveloping the team in these stages
- Provides welcome to all guests by manning the front door.
- Welcomes guests arriving at the hotel, offeringalternate check-in experiences including an elixir, traditional welcome andcleansing towel service. Facilitates the flow of guests through the check inprocess.
- Meets and collating feedback from all guests on departure no matter what time are they checking out
- Courtesy calls are made to all inhouse guests every day in the evening to check on their stay
- Assist any guests in need and unusual situations
- Personal greeting all VIPs inhouse, arriving anddeparting
- Ensures VIP program is followed strictly
- Responsible to exceed performance goals.
- Responsible to training the Guest Relations team onsoft skills as well as standard operating procedures
- Responsible for the Guest membership programme andensure that all guests who are members are appropriately recognized, meetingall standards
- Assists with the recruitment, selection anddevelopment of the team following the operational, financial, administrativephilosophies willing to become multi skilled and perform multi tasks
- Ensure the team and self are equipped withinformation concerning general area and/or giving directions to hotelfacilities, meeting rooms, or events held therein
- Assists in arranging and performing group andsatellite check ins
- Providing and coordinating hotel services andinformation to guests
- Collects feedback from guests during breakfast and while in guest areas and communicates itto the General Manager in a daily report. Each and every guest is covered in this report
- Informs guest complains immediately to GM and feeds it on the Glitch portal
- Ensures no guest leaves the hotel unhappy
- Ensures guests leaving happy are requested to fill up TRIP advisor and follow-ups with guests post departure to get comments on trip advisor/comment cards etc
- Maintain cleanliness, order and appropriate levelsin the lobby area including the elixir and towel station, botanicals, music and scent
- Ensure the stocking of the welcoming supplies
- Must be able to walk and stand for the majority of the workday. Length of time of these tasks may vary from day to day and task to task
- Assists FOM with operations if needed
- Performs assigned KRAs
- Must be able to exert well-paced ability to reachother departments of the hotel on a timely basis
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity
- Talking and listening continuously in the processof communicating with guests, supervisors and subordinates
- Must have finger dexterity to be able to operate office equipment such as computers, printers, multi-line touch tone phone, filling cabinets, FAX machines, photocopiers, and other equipment as needed
- Must work in close association with the Chief Concierge and Front Office Manager.
- Provide other duties and services as assigned by the General Manager.
Contact No.8588943515 Join WhatsApp Drop CV, Resume
Note:-Hi All Candidate Rojgarhunt.com never charge any payment fee, & Any Application Fee from candidates. It’s Job Portal in India, If you got any such demand and complaint please let us know about this .We will take strict action against that recruiter. We never charge any registration fee or application fee. Thank you » Apply Online Now. Click other’s Jobs [ninja form id=1]