HMRTC Recruitment Gurugram
Get latest job alerts of Gurugram Metro Rail notifications in this page. Job aspirants can check this page frequently to get notify about HMRTC recruitment details. Candidates can apply for this jobs before HMRTC application form expires. Aspirants who are all looking for Govt Jobs from HMRTC Organization can check below table, HMRTC Recruitment
Customer Service Representative
Skill Set Required:
- Excellent written communication and email skills
- Customer centric attitude
- Typing speed >40 WPM
- Basic understanding of android and smartphones
- Familiar with North American and European culture.
- Working experience in Order Management and technical support chat process is preferred
- Basic understanding of customer service metrics like CSAT, Quality and AHT
- Answer incoming chats and respond to customers emails
- Determines requirements by working with customers
- Provide a delightful experience to the customers by resolving their issues
- Document all information according to standard operating procedures
- Handle customer complaints respectfully and professionally
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team for trends in customer contacts
- Follow up with customers wherever necessary
- Any undergraduate or graduate can apply.
- Shift Timings : 8 hours rotational shift.
- 5 days working week with 2 days rotational week off in the week.
Perks and Benefits
Perks and Benefits: 24,000 – 27,500 CTC per month. Other benefits like shift allowance, conveyance allowance will be extra. Health Insurance. Other Information: should have all relevant documents regarding education qualification and prior experience.
Interview Process (4 steps):
- hr Round.
- Client Round. Operations
- Round. Final joining.
- hr Team
Role Customer Success Associate
Industry Type BPO / Call Centre
Functional Area Customer Success, Service & Operations
Role Category Customer Success
UG : Graduation Required
Job Type: Regular / Permanent
Salary: Up to ₹27,500.00 per month
Token Operator, Ticket Counter
• Achieve daily/weekly sales targets basis the floor average
• Highly skilled in convincing people to create sales from potential leads
• Handle and resolve customer complaints and ensure that they are heard and are engaged with our brand
• Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
• Provide pricing and delivery information to customers
• Process orders, forms, applications and requests
• Manage customers’ accounts and keep records o f customer interactions and transactions along with the details of inquiries, comments, complaints and the action taken
• Communicate, coordinate and work collaboratively with internal departments
• Follow up on customer interactions and provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
• Flexible to work on 6 days roster
Required Candidate profile
• Looking for dynamic & Proactive candidates for the post of Customer Support Executive (Voice, Non Voice, Email) For our fast growing Company (EyeMyEye.com).
• Good Knowledge of customer care/service technique.
• Graduation with at least 0-3 years of relevant work experience in handling customer service operations (Preferably Sales)
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to work confidently and Ability to think logically and multitask along with good problem-solving skills
- Education Qualification – 12th passed or above
- Desired Qualification – Additional computer training or certification will be an asset
- Experience with MS Office and data programs.
- Experience with Google sheets including spreadsheets, doc etc.
- Proven data entry work experience, as a Data Entry Operator or Office Clerk
- Experience using office equipment, like fax machines and scanners.
- Good typing speed and accuracy.
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Attention to detail.
- Familiarity with administrative duties.
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 – ₹18,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
Latest Station Controller Jobs 2022 in Dream Companies
Are you looking for designation related jobs in India? Yes your at the right place. Candidates can get the latest designation related jobs in India with a single click here. Check all the latest Designation jobs all over India. Check our page regularly in order to grab all the latest jobs regularly. Designation Jobs 2019 are updated with the general information such as educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure, salary, application/exam fee and more. State and central government related job openings updated here .Public Sector Unit (PSUs), Railway, UPSC, State PSCs, Bank, Indian Navy, Airforce, Defence, and SSC jobs by designation are updated instantly
Note:-Hi All Candidate Rojgarhunt.com never charge any payment fee, & Any Application Fee from candidates. It’s Job Portal in India, If you got any such demand and complaint please let us know about this .We will take strict action against that recruiter. We never charge any registration fee or application fee. Thank you » Apply Online Now. Click other’s Jobs [ninja form id=1]