Jaipur Metro Recruitment
Get latest job alerts of Jaipur Metro Rail notifications in this page. Job aspirants can check this page frequently to get notify about JMRC recruitment details. Candidates can apply for this jobs before JMRC application form expires. Aspirants who are all looking for Govt Jobs from JMRC Organization can check below table, JMRC Recruitment
Customer Service Representative
- Answer incoming chats and respond to customers emails
- Determines requirements by working with customers
- Provide a delightful experience to the customers by resolving their issues
- Document all information according to standard operating procedures
- Handle customer complaints respectfully and professionally
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team for trends in customer contacts
- Follow up with customers wherever necessary
Roles and Responsibilities
- Good Knowledge on the process, Develops and maintains process knowledge.
- Understanding the process and coming up with new ideas to improve the process.
- Seeks opportunity to improve knowledge and skills.
- Office 365
- Identifying the root cause of the errors and coming up with a plan.
- Giving updates to the team.
- Should be ready to take new responsibilities.
- Raising and following up on incidents whenever required.
- Reporting Skills (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Should be flexible for a 24/7 availability, whenever needed.
- Any undergraduate or graduate can apply.
- Shift Timings : 8 hours rotational shift.
- 5 days working week with 2 days rotational week off in the week.
Role Customer Success Associate
Industry Type BPO / Call Centre
Functional Area Customer Success, Service & Operations
Role Category Customer Success
UG : Graduation Required
Job Type: Regular / Permanent
Salary: Up to ₹27,500.00 per month
Token Operator, Ticket Counter
- Achieve daily/weekly sales targets basis the floor average
- Work with customers and internal stakeholders to translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Develop automated and consolidated digital solutions for otherwise manual multi-platform processes
- Collaborate with UX design team to conceptualize user experience, communicate high-level requirements
- Brainstorm with product analysts who will be dedicated to your projects, to refine requirements and communicate these with the design and development teams
- Follow up with clients to draw user insights and translate their feedback into improvements to the platform
- Manage diverse features within the Atlas Platforms product line, including integrations with Atlas HR Systems, Mobile Apps, APIs Development, and Third-Party Integrations
- Explain workflows and project plans to the development team and work with them to ensure a thorough understanding
- Monitor competition, conduct ongoing research to understand advances made in the industry
- Drive creative solutions for bugs, defects, and any technical issues
- Develop UAT scripts and coordinate all aspects of release testing
- Maintain product documentation
- Collaborating with a globally diverse team, working in multiple time zones
- Bachelors degree in business, computer science or related fields
- 3 years experience handling Product projects in similar or related positions
- Experience working on the design of Mobile Apps and APIs
- 5 years of experience in the translation of business visions and complex concepts into technical requirements, including previous roles as Business or Product Analyst
What We Value
- Meticulous with detailing feature specs and handling complexity thoroughly
- Experience in Customer Feedback, Feature Management and A/B Testing
- Familiarity with cloud solutions preferably Microsoft Azure
- Good understanding of Native as well as Hybrid Mobile App Platforms
- Prior Experience in HR Management Systems is a plus
- Experience working in Agile methodology
- Experience with enterprise SaaS or platform products that serve developers and business users
- Experience working closely with Engineering, Design and Business Operations to plan, build and launch product that create powerful consumer experiences
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 – ₹18,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
Latest Station Controller Jobs 2022 in Dream Companies
We provide various Station Controller job openings available in all over India with more information. Job seekers who are looking for the best Station Controller Job opportunities can visit Hirelateral.com to find the suitable jobs for them. It’s very simple to apply for Station Controller Jobs by following the simple steps given below,
- At first, visit the hirelateral.com and check for the recent Station Controller job updates in this page.
- Click on the desired Station Controller Job openings that you want to apply.
- Read all the details mentioned such as eligibility, selection procedure, salary, and so on.
- If you’re eligible to apply for the latest Station Controller Job openings, click on the apply link or download the application form.
- Fill in the required fields and cross-check the entered information before submitting the form.
- Upload your documents, signature, and photographs if needed.
- Pay the application fee if any.
- Take a printout of the filled application for further use.