Job Spotify Openings
Full Stack WordPress Developer
We are looking for an experienced Sr. WordPress Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 4 to 6 years of experience in developing WordPress websites and should be able to work on-site, not remotely. As a WordPress Developer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining WordPress websites and plugins. You will also work closely with our team of designers, project managers, and other developers to ensure that our projects are completed on time and to our clients’ satisfaction? JOB
Develop custom WordPress themes, plugins, and websites according to client requirements.
Collaborate with project managers, designers, and other developers to develop and maintain WordPress websites.
Troubleshoot and debug WordPress websites to ensure functionality and compatibility with different browsers.
Develop and maintain custom WordPress plugins to improve the functionality of websites.
Optimize WordPress websites for performance and search engine optimization (SEO).
Keep up-to-date with the latest WordPress updates, security patches, and trends in the WordPress development community.
Bachelor’s degree in any stream.
At least 4-6 years of experience in WordPress development.
Experience with WordPress plugin development and customization.
Knowledge of WordPress best practices for security, performance, and SEO.
Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
good communication and interpersonal skills.
Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate with designers, project managers, and other developers.
This is a full-time, on-site position. If you are an experienced WordPress Developer with a passion for developing innovative and functional websites, we encourage you to apply. We offer a competitive salary, a supportive work environment, and opportunities for professional growth
Digital Marketing / WebStorie, Youtube Short
We are looking for Digital marketing people with 0 to 2 years of experience. Previous experience in mobile app marketing, product website marketing and hand-on website development.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Accountable for social media content creation and digital production.
- Maintain company s and its products Facebook, Google WebStorie, Youtube Short,
- Making Presentations and Mailers as per requirement.
- Identifying competition and building new and creative promotion strategy.
- Working on Google Adwords and SEO; execute SEO strategies to achieve and maintain top rankings on Google search engine.
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Overall responsibility of brand management and maintenance of corporate identity.
- Also responsible for attending the inbound calls.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated and a creative individual with experience and great passion for online media.