LinkedIn Jobs Amritsar
Senior SEO Executive | SEO Executive | SEO Expert
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, and identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns, LinkedIn Jobs
- Manage campaign expenses, stay on budget, estimate monthly costs and reconcile discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Requirements and skills
- Proven SEO experience (3 to 6 years)
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field
Contact No.8588943515 Join WhatsApp Drop CV.
Data Entry, Back Office
Roles and Responsibilities
Work on Computer-Excellent Knowledge of WORD/ EXCEL/ EMAIL,Databases, Data Entries.
Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to deal with people from a wide range of backgrounds, ages and temperament excellent skills on MS Word and Excel.
* Tracking and Maintaining Database of Files.
* Proper verification of documents.
* Timely processing of Branch requests.
* Maintaining quality norms in the process.
* Managing TAT for File processing
Freshers Can apply
Required Candidate profile
* Computer Knowledge (Word/Excel)
* Decent Communication Skills
* Career Oriented
* Freshers (Females Only)
* Graduation Must
Requirement available in Back Office & Data Entry
Qualification – 10th/ 12th / Any Graduation / Any Diploma
Freshers are most welcome
Job Location – All India
Salary Rs. 25,200 to 46,000/ Per Month.
Location All India
Contact No.8588943515 Join WhatsApp Drop CV.
Customer Service Executive
- You will be aligned with our Customer Support vertical and help us in managing/ resolving customers query, handling escalations and complaints of the dissatisfied customers & giving best resolutions.
- You will also be responsible for closing the fault and complaints within SLA’s. You will be working as a part of Merchant support.
- You will be responding to the incidents / issues reported by customer predominantly through voice Interaction and through E-mail,Web tickets & remote support.
- The role is aligned to our Service Desk Voice Support team which is responsible for performing day to day operations while maintaining SLAs & solving queries related to disputes while coordinating with customers.
- The team reviews service requests based on the predefined scope of support, records, diagnoses, and troubleshoots customer raised incidents.
- They also manage unplanned interruptions to restore normal service operations as quickly as possible for voice interactions.
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instructions on new assignments
- You will need to consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions
- You will be expected to be constantly on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- Decisions that are made by you will impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.
- Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts’
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Freshers/Experienced persons all are eligible.
2. Candidate must be comfortable with 24*7 shifts.
3. Candidate must be comfortable with WORK FROM OFFICE MODE.
*Any Graduate / pursuing with 1 year of BPO Experience.
*Freshers are not eligible.
*Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
*Flexible with 24/7 Environment.
*Salary up to 25 K CTC.
*Work from Office.
For telephonic interview or to inquire about more job openings, please connect with 1Point1 Hiring Specialist: Contact No.8588943515 Join WhatsApp Drop CV.
Get the best start to your career with world-class communication training, coaching and support. For excellent career-growth opportunities & best-in-industry salary package. Today!
Note:-Hi All Candidate Rojgarhunt.com never charge any payment fee, & Any Application Fee from candidates. It’s Job Portal in India, If you got any such demand and complaint please let us know about this .We will take strict action against that recruiter. We never charge any registration fee or application fee. Thank you » Apply Online Now.