Metro Jobs Bangalore
We are building a connected healthcare ecosystem of doctors, patients, hospitals, healthcare practitioners, diagnostic centers, labs, and pharmacies. Take the first step. Switch from paper records to digital, without impacting your workflow. Metro Jobs
Setting up computers and other hardware devices.
Meeting with the IT team to determine the sequence of operations.
Starting operations by entering computer commands.
Monitoring error and stoppage messages.
Correcting errors, loading paper, and adjusting equipment settings.
Troubleshooting equipment malfunctions and software errors.
Responding to user requests and problems.
Performing preventative maintenance.
Maintaining supply inventory.
Ensuring the security of the company’s computer systems.
Data Entry Operator
The candidate will be hired as a trainee. Will need to collect and compile data from websites and catalogs into an excel file. The product information will need to be formatted and updated in the excel file and then added to our system.
Qualifications and Skills
The Candidates Must be Comfortable with the following:
Communicate with US-based clients on a daily basis.
Work on the lowest price finding software and update records by doing some research on the prices.
Retrieve and review data from external sites and clients.
Should have a good typing speed and command over the computer.
Excellent verbal and written communication in the English language.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹18,000.00 – ₹21,000.00 per month
Candidate would be responsible for patrolling the premises, setting up security measures, monitoring property, investigating suspicious behavior, and enforcing policies.
Candidates looking for Guards jobs near by can apply directly.
To apply for Full Time job vacancy candidate must be skilled at Security Policy,
Outstanding surveillance and observation skills. – Working knowledge of public safety and security operations
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Regular / Permanent, Freelance, Fresher
Salary: ₹10,500.00 – ₹22,500.00 per month
• Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
• Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
• Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
• Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
• Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
• Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
• Update calendars and schedule meetings
• Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
• Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
Required Experience, Skills
Qualifications: Graduate in any, Certification in Office Management
Experience: 1-2 years
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹23,000.00 – ₹45,000.00 per month
Get the latest news, updates and tips