OYO Jobs Delhi
OYO is a global platform that aims to empower entrepreneurs and small businesses with hotels and homes by providing full-stack technology products and services that aims to increase revenue and ease operations; bringing easy-to-book, affordable, and trusted accommodation to customers around the world. OYO offers 40+ integrated products and solutions to patrons who operate over 157K hotel and home storefronts in more than 35 countries including India, Europe, and Southeast Asia. OYO Jobs
OYO was founded by 27-year-old Ritesh Agarwal, the first Asian resident to be accepted to the Thiel Fellowship (started by Paypal founder Peter Thiel).
Title: Demand Manager – Corporate
Location: Gurgaon, Udaipur, Bangalore, Hyderabad & Chennai
No. of vacancies: Multiple
- Drive off line sales through rigorous cold calling and meeting potential clients/corporate/organization
- Identify/ On board/ Develop Channel Partners
- Conduct periodic market research for finding different avenues for demand, collecting competitors data and effective data mining for generating prospects
- Responsible for end-to-end sales process from qualifying clients to closing the deals to retaining/ acquiring new accounts/ clients, in a specified region/market
- Understand clients requirements and tailor-pitch the product portfolio accordingly
- Efficient planning and executing market-site visits within assigned region
- Maintain and review monthly sales tracker of accounts and targets
- Ensure collection of accounts receivable/outstanding amounts from clients/accounts
- Knack for selling & hunting potential clients
- Good in internal stakeholder management
- Entrepreneurial bent of mind
- Process and data orientation
- Demonstrate personal drive to learn and evolve
- 2-5 years experience in sales (b2b preferred) with Corporate Clients, Retail Sales, SMEs, and Real Estate.
- Experience in Travel, Airlines, Hospitality Industry is a plus
Lucrative Sales Incentives
Opportunity to be part of one of the leading product – based organization
We are currently hiring for Chat Support Executive for UK process for our Gurgaon office. The incumbent should have experience working in a BPO setup.
Shifts – UK timings
- Manage bookings, revenue, and pricing and performance standards for aligned properties
- Build and manage relationships with OYO partners
- Train partners and property managers on technology, growth and policy updates from OYO’s network
- Drive guest experience at aligned properties
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to meet business targets and service delivery
- Manage partner accounts for OYOs profitability targets
- Account management people who have exposure in Customer experience, Revenue management and Relationship Management.