Paytm Jobs Bangalore
Customer Support Customer Service
This role entails assisting customers by providing L1 technical troubleshooting and product support in a contact center environment involving Calls, E-mails, and Chats. The associate should be able to gather customer requirements on the products sought, and provide a customized solution to the customer. Paytm Jobs
- To provide quality customer support and L1 technical troubleshooting services via Calls, E-mails, and Chats
- Answer incoming calls, e-mails, and chats while responding to customer’s queries or issues
- Provide product and service information to customers with focus on First Time Resolution
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software
- Route calls, email, and chat to appropriate resources
- Follow up with customers where necessary via outbound calls or e-mails, whichever is applicable
- A bachelors degree from a reputed university (for permanent post) or undergoing graduation studies (for contractual position)
- Minimum 6 months of work experience in an international contact/call center environment, preferably US client
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Excellent Typing Skills (25-30 wpm or better) with good accuracy (90% and above)
- Should be willing to stretch the work hours, as and when required, as per client requirement
- Open for Noida location and night shifts
- A clear and neutral accent without any mother tongue influence (MTI)
- Confident and pleasing personality
- Experience in a technical troubleshooting process (preferred, not mandatory)
- Computer Savvy and proficient in relevant computer applications
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
Interested Advertising 8588943515 WhatsApp. Required Any Type Advertising,
We are seeking a driven, self-motivated sales executive and back office to join our growing organization. In this position, you will be responsible for pursuing sales opportunities through traditional channels and by utilizing new technology and communication software to reach new prospects. Strong interpersonal skills and a customer-focused approach are a must.
- Should speak English & Hindi
- Minimum three year sales executive and back office experience required.
- Day shift job and timings 10 am to 6:30 pm
- Working days are from Monday to Saturday.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through COLD,WARM,HOT calling, networking, and India Mart.
- Build networks and spheres of influence in order to grow prospect lists.
- Listen and draw out the concerns/problems of others to identify possible solutions.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Set up meetings with potential clients.
- Prepare and deliver presentations on products/services.
- Prepare and report on goals, sales, and prospects.
- Participate in events and conferences on behalf of the company.
- Negotiate and close deals; handle complaints or objections
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: From ₹15,000.00 per month
- Morning shift