Railway Bhubaneswar Recruitment
Indian Railway – RRB has released a new Sarkari Naukri as Apprentice and invites to apply jobs from Odisha for 2206 Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can refer below details to apply Railway Bhubaneswar
Qualification: Pass 10th Class examination with minimum aggregate of 50% marks Board & ITI in relevant trade to apply Railway ITI Jobs in Odisha
Age Limit: 15 To 24 Years As On 2022 – The upper age limit is relaxable for following specified categories from Odisha to the extent indicated below:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates .
- 3 years for OBC candidates .
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities –
- 10 years for UR,
- 13 years for OBC and
- 15 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Ex-Servicemen will get Relaxation in the age will be total military service plus 3 years subject to completion of at least six months regular attested service.
Selection Process: Matriculation and ITI examination for finale selection of Railway Naukri for Odisha candidates
- Fitter Jobs
- Mechanist Jobs
- Welder Jobs
- Electrician Jobs
- Mechanist/Grinder Jobs
- Turner Job
- Mechanic M.V
- Mechanical (DSL)
- Painter jobs
- AC Mechanic
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates from Odisha can follow below steps to apply Railway 10th pass Job
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting official website of RRC (ECR) Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications is available on the website.
- Candidates are required to log in to website of Railway Recruitment Board www.rojgarhunt.com provided for filling ONLINE applications and fill up required details/Bio-data etc. carefully to apply railway apprentice jobs from Odisha.
- Note: Candidates trying to submit more than one application with different particulars like Name/Father’s name/Community/Photo/Educational and/or Technical qualification etc. or with different e-mail ID/Mobile number are informed that all such applications will be summarily rejected and liable to be debarred.
- Candidates have to take and keep safe printouts of their application. If found eligible, he/she will be called for document verification and the printout of online application will be required to be produced at the time of Document Verification for finale step to join railway Odisha division.