Railway Chennai Recruitment
Want to do work in Railway department then, now you have great chance to start doing a career in Indian railway department with the Posts of Junior Engineer (JE), DMS, CMA, NTPC & Various Posts. Then, get selected on the basis of CBT Exam. As RRB Chennai department inviting interested candidates for appointed of and 792 Bumper Junior Engineer (JE), DMS, CMA, NTPC & Various Posts Jobs vacancy under Railway recruitment board overall in Chennai. If you possess minimum eligibility (As mentioned Below) then, you can do online registration from the official portal website of RRB Chennai .rojgarhunt.com (Note: No other Apply Method will be accepted). We are requesting the candidates that, they must first go through official notification & all important detail regarding RRB Chennai recruitment 2022 Notification. Railway Chennai
Railway Junior Engineer (JE), DMS & CMA Complete Detail
RRB, Chennai Board is authorized to recruitment intended candidates under Group C, Junior Engineer (JE), DMS & CMA Posts under Chennai region. Railway Recruitment Board is responsible for conducting Computer-based exams in Indian Railway.
Application form available and will remain active. Below we share all Indian Railway v recruitment current running & Posts notification detail so, stay tuned with us.
- Educational Qualification for Junior Engineer (JE), DMS & CMA:- As this vacancy going to be filled for Junior Engineer (JE), DMS & CMA Posts vacancy, So for given Posts educational qualification is given below:
- Junior Engineer: Diploma/Degree in Engineering in the relevant discipline.
- Junior Engineer (Information Technology): PGDCA/B.Sc. (Computer Science)/ BCA / B.Tech. (Information Technology)/ B.Tech. (Computer Science)/ DOEACC ‘B’ Level Course of 3 years duration or equivalent from Recognised university/ institute.
- Depot Material Superintendent: Diploma/Degree in Engineering from any discipline.
- Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant: Bachelors Degree in Science with Physics and Chemistry with minimum 45% marks.
- Age limit: Minimum age limit eligibility is between 18 years to 33 Years as on 1-1-2022
- Yes, Relaxation in Upper Age limit for SC/ ST / OBC Category: SC/ ST= By 3 Years and OBC = by 5 Years
If you are not eligible for RRB Chennai Current running notification then, you can also check other 21 railway recruitment Board wise Jobs notification from the link Below.