Railway Jobs Patna
Indian Railway Jobs 2023: Ministry of Indian Railways recruitment of Group C, Group D, NTPC, Junior Engineer, RPF, RPSF, Act Apprentices, Level 1 and Level 2 posts. Indian Railways Recruitment and Rail Jobs for 12th pass, 10th pass, SSC / Senior Secondary passed, ITI, Diploma and any Degree holders. Govt Jobs updates recent and latest all Railway vacancy notifications listed in this page. We build this page only for Railway job seekers who are looking your career in Railways, Railway departments and Railway stations. Railway Jobs
1. Group A Posts Recruitment :UPSC does the recruitment for this category by
conducting a written exam, interview/group discussion as necessary.
Exams conducted for this category : Civil Service Exam, Engineering Service Exam, and Combined Medical Service Examination.
Through the civil services exam, the following services are included:
- a. Indian Railway Accounts Service
- b. Indian Railway Traffic Service
- c. Indian Railway Personnel Service
- d. Railway Protection Force (RPF)
Through the Combined Engineering Services Exam, the following services are included.
- a. Indian Railway Stores Service
- b. Indian Railway Service of Engineers
- c. Railway service of Signal Engineers
- d. Indian Railway Service of Mechanical Engineers
- e .Indian Railway Service of Electrical Engineers
2. Group B Posts Recruitment: There is no direct recruitment for Group B posts. Group C employees are promoted as Group B officers.
3. Group C Posts Recruitment: The Group C posts both technical and non technical recruitment are conducted by 19 Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) across all zones in Indian Railways.
Non Technical Posts: Some of the Non-Technical posts are Assistant Station Masters, Trains Clerks, Clerks, Ticket Collectors, Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice and others.
Technical Posts: Technical engineers in Signal, Telecommunication, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and others.
4. Group D Posts Recruitment: The Group D recruitment is done by Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) at the divisional level. Some of posts in this group are the gunman, Safaiwala, Trackman, peon, tracker and others
About Railway Jobs:
Railway Jobs are one of the most safest and promising Jobs in India similar to Government Jobs in Banks. Govt sector jobs are in huge demand due to high degree of Job Security, Handsome salary & Exciting career and Growth opportunities. Railway recruitment board releases notifications like RRB Group D, RRB JE to recruit candidates for Apprentice, Junior Engineer, Junior Assistant posts. So Lakhs of candidates appear for RRB recruitment process. Explore all Indian railway recruitment notifications in this page and keep yourself updated for the upcoming railway exams.
Railway Jobs Features:
- Reputed Institute
- Job Security
- Hefty Pay
- Wide range of opportunities
- Career growth
What are the Zones of Indian Railways?
Indian railways is divided into 18 zones and 71 divisions for management purpose. Below are the zones along with their headquarters. Each division is headed by a Divisional Railway Manager (DRM), who reports to the General Manager (GM) of the zone. South Coast Railway is the newest of the zones. Click Other’s Jobs