Sales Executives Jobs Delhi
Job Objective: The objective of this role is to sell customized services to job seekers and help them expedite their job search.
- Connect and engage with pre generated leads via outbound calls (approx. 80-100 calls)
- Reach out to new customers and explain to them the benefits of Rojgarhunt Services)
- Initiate repeat sales by follow up phone calls from existing customers
- Develop in-depth knowledge of products and services to make suitable recommendations based on customer needs
- Continually meeting or exceeding daily and monthly targets with respect to call volume and sales
- Achieve sales targets by new customer acquisition and ensure growth / revenue from existing customers
- Adhere to quality standards and processes within defined metrics
Contact: Join 8588943515 24×7. WhatsApp Drop CV.
- Good communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Strong convincing skills
- Client handling skills
- Ability to handle stress and rejection in soliciting clients
- Flexibility with rotation offs
Salary Rs. 3,50,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
- Prior experience in sales/business development/voice process will be preferred
- Solution oriented with effective problem solving skills
- Knowledge of various online portals will be an added advantage
Rojgarhunt is India’s leading health test at home service offering a wide range of Resume packages. It also has the fastest growing network of state-of-the-art fully automated diagnostic laboratories and a large team of highly skilled phlebotomists who specialize in sample collection from homes. Technological innovation has been the foundation of the brand in the industry. The Company has completely turned a customer’s diagnostic experience on its head, by focusing on delivering the best service experience fulfilled through technology. Sales Executives Jobs
Bachelors degree in business, marketing, economics or related field. Experience in sales. Understanding of the sales process and dynamics. A commitment to excellent customer service. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers. Experience using computers for a variety of tasks. Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook. Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.