Saudi Airlines Jobs Gurgaon
Inflight service duties
- Pre-boarding tasks such as checks on the availability of required food and beverage as well as inflight amenity items. Saudi Airlines Jobs
- Boarding of customers, welcoming and directing them to seats, providing assistance with stowage of carry-on luggage and where necessary, serving of welcome drinks
- Serving of meals and beverages, including preparation of drinks, food heating/plating, food distribution and post-service collection
- Ensuring that aircraft cabins and toilets are clean and replenished during flights
- Making announcements and answering customer queries during the flight
- Seeing to customer’s comfort by distributing identified amenities as stipulated via guidelines or on request basis
- Respond to customer requests and fulfill them as much as possible
- Ensure orderly disembarkation of customers after landing
Position: Cabin Crew/ Air Hostess/ Ground Services/ Customer Service
- Indian Nationals with Valid Passport, PAN Card and Aadhar Card
- Excellent Communication skills (both English and Hindi)
- Minimum Height – 155 cm for female and 170 cm for male
- Minimum Education – 10+2 (Class 12th), with minimum 60% in 12th (only for freshers), fluent in English and Hindi
- No visible tattoo/marks on any part of body
- BMI range for female: 18 to 22 and for male: 18 to 25
Eligibility for Freshers (at the time of application):
- Minimum age: 18 years | Maximum age: 27 years
- Minimum experience of 2 years as a crew with any domestic or international airline
- Maximum age: 27 years
Salary Rs. INR 16,000 to INR 45,000.
Start writing your own story with Qatar Airways, an airline that has never stopped flying and remained resilient throughout the pandemic.
- Cabin Crew
- Air Hostess
- Airport Services Agent
- Heavy Maintenance |Aircraft Mechanic
- Customer Services Duty Manager
- Ground Services
Air Costa | Air India | Emirates | Etihad | Qatar Airways | Go Air | Green Spot Entertainment | holiday inn | Hyatt
Educational Requirements For Pursuing Air Hostess TrainingTo become an air hostess, the aspirant should have completed 10+2 education in any stream or an undergraduate degree in aviation. The age limit for applying for the course is between 17 years and 26 years. The candidate should be a minimum of five foot and two inches tall in height. The candidate should be unmarried at the time of applying for the course. They should have normal eyesight or be corrected to 6/6 in both the eyes. The candidate should be medically fit and have a pleasing personality.
To apply for the training, the candidate can directly go to the training institutes or the airlines after seeing an opening. After selection, the airlines will conduct an initial screening process, in which the height and weight of the candidate are accessed. The candidate has to clear the entrance test conducted by the airlines. After passing the test, the main interview will be conducted to assess the voice, language fluency, communication skill and personality of the candidate. The selected candidates will be offered air hostess training by the airline for a period of six months.
Required Skillset To Pursue an Air Hostess TrainingAir Hostess is a course that demands a lot of soft skills and personality training. 07 Days, The air hostess is required to be confident, and have a pleasant and friendly personality. Other skills that are required are.