UPSC Recruitment Test 2023 dates for various posts have been released. Candidates can check the details below, Candidates must apply for the vacancies on the Check website Rojgarhunt.com prior to the deadline. UPSC Recruitment 2023 Jobs
- Legal Officer: 2 posts
- Scientific Officer: 1 post
- Deputy Architect: 53 posts
- Scientist ‘B’: 7 posts
- Junior Scientific Officer : 2 posts
- Assistant Director of Mines Safety: 2 posts
- Director General: 1 post
- Administrative Officer: 3 post
UPSC Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Criteria Educational Qualification:
- Legal Officer: Degree in law.
- Scientific Officer: Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Microbiology or Degree in Chemical Technology or Degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Assistant Director of Mines Safety: Post Graduate Degree in Community Medicine with two years of experience in the field of Occupational Health, preferably in factories or mines.
- Director General: Master of Science in Geological Science/Technology Geology/Geology/Integrated Master of Science in Applied Geology or Master of Technology (Geo-Exploration)/Engineering Geology/Marine Geology/Earth Science/Resource Management/Oceanography and Coastal Areas Studies or Master of Science in Petroleum Geosciences course or Master of Science in Geochemistry Administrative Officer
- Deputy Architect: Degree in Architecture.
- Scientist ‘B’: Masters’s degree in Physics or Mathematics or Applied Mathematics or Forensic Science with Physics or Mathematics as one of the subjects during all three years of Bachelor of Science from a recognized University.
- Junior Scientific Officer: Masters’s Degree in Chemistry or Associateship diploma of the Institution of Chemist by examination or Biochemistry or Pharmacology or Pharmacy or Forensic Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects during all three years of Bachelor of Science level from a recognized University
Note-II: Important Points?
Viva-voce/Personality Test carries Total 100 Marks explained hereunder:
i) The Category-wise Minimum Level of Suitability in the Interviews (100 Marks), irrespective of whether the Selection is conducted only through Interview or by holding a Recruitment Test (RT) to be followed by the Interview, shall remain as hereunder:
a) Un-Reserved Minimum Qualifying 50 Marks to be secured out of Aggregate 100 Marks
b) Economically Weaker Sections 50 Marks
c) Other Backward Community: 45 Marks
d) Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Caste/Persons with Benchmark Disability/ies (PwBD/s): 40 Marks
?Selection Process for UPSC Recruitment 2023?
Based on the UPSC Recruitment Notification issued, the Union Public Service Commission shall carry out the Recruitment Test Selection and Other Criteria with reference to the UPSC Recruitment Official Notification and are also explained hereunder