Vistara Airlines Jobs Ahmedabad
This position is very challenging and requires good managerial skills to manage all the customers. For instance, candidates who are looking for a career as ground staff need to be friendly and have a calm disposition.
A high school diploma is necessary to get a job as a ticket agent, though a two-year college degree is generally preferred. Basic computer skills and experience in customer service are usually necessary and some airlines may require experience with a foreign language. Most airlines have a minimum age requirement of 18 to 40 years old. Schedule flexibility is helpful, and overtime and holiday work is typical.
Required Ideal Profile
- Excellent communication skills (English and Hindi )
- Experience in selling flight tickets in any International sector, strong knowledge like Geographical, City Code, Airlines Code, Airlines Hubs, etc,
- Good experience in GDS
- Flexible to work in 24×7 Environment
- No unplanned leaves promise.
- Good Selling Skills.
- Soft-spoken, stable in previous companies, or strong/valid reasons to leave the previous job.
- Want to grow in a career (looking for TLs/quality positions in the Future) with a can-do attitude.
- Smart and eager/willing to work.
Requirements and Experience-
Most of these positions are entry-level but must have the ability to pass a thorough background investigation. Valid driver’s license. However, experience in the operation, and maintenance of heavy equipment. In Conclusion, Certification in a mechanical trade is helpful.