Vistara Airlines Jobs Bhubaneswar
- Welcoming passengers on board and directing them to their seats. Informing passengers of the aircraft safety procedures and ensuring that all hand luggage is securely stored away.
- Checking all seat belts and galleys are secure prior to take-off. Making announcements on behalf of the pilot and answering questions during the flight.
- Serving meals and refreshments.
- Selling duty-free goods and advising passengers of any allowance restrictions in force at their destination.
- Reassuring passengers and ensuring that they follow safety procedures correctly in emergency situations.
Air-Ticketing Job Duties-
Ticket agents greet airline customers, help check baggage, and assign seats on the aircraft. This role involves a large amount of customer service as well as lifting larger bags onto the belt behind the counter. These airline representatives are responsible for handling ticket reservations, cancellations, and alterations, and informing customers when a flight has been delayed or canceled. Even under stressful conditions, a ticket agent is expected to maintain a well-groomed appearance and a polite manner. The type of uniform is usually dependent on the airline. The ticket agent is also expected to be able to stand up for hours at a time and frequently lift between 50 and 100 pounds of luggage.
For Various Vistara Airlines Jobs Posts. Notification for New Recruitment Apply Online for fresh vacancies.