Vistara Airlines Jobs Pune
This position is responsible for efficient handling of outbound (domestic/international cargo) from the station and handling of inbound cargo arriving at the station.
Job Description –
- Cargo shipment handling.
- Conduct cargo operations in accordance with applicable regulations and standards as laid down in this manual.
- Ensure proper packing, marking, and weight are there on the packet/AWB before acceptance.
- Ensure cargo is properly manifested as per sales planning.
- Ensure cargo is dispatched from the warehouse properly with all relevant documents.
- Ensure proper documentation and reports are generated.
- Ensure proper segregation/ trolley makeup is done for flights.
- Ensure cargo is properly loaded/unloaded from aircraft.
- Ensure proper messages are forwarded to various destinations of the location of cargo and documents etc.
- Ensure incoming cargo is properly segregated and delivered to the consignee and ensure proper messages are sent of discrepancies if any.
- Ensure all relevant daily maintenance function of types of equipment is carried out.
- Ensure issuance of carting orders for export cargo and delivery orders addressed to Customs.
- Ensure that proper booking and reservations for shipments are done on the computer.
- Ensure verification and acceptance of Cargo and rate/ volume are checked.
- Ensure that Cargo Agents issue correct Airway bills.
- Undertake issuance of Airway bill on behalf of assigned Product.
- Prepare and execute customs paperwork on behalf of the assigned Product, if need be.
- Supervise functions performed by the Ground handling staff on the ramp.
- Supervise the work of the loaders and ensure that delegated work is performed in the prescribed manner.
- Ensure that the Ground support equipment is properly maintained and is meeting the safety standards. Also, all assets are kept clean and are in serviceable condition.