Responsible to translate the design wireframe to WordPress framework with the help of WordPress Component, Plugins and modules.
Responsible for handling WordPress and its components/plugins upgrade, customization/ creation of web application and portal development independently.
Utilize Word Press to set-up Any Time Theme and manage websites including advanced Setting, WordPress Development Jobs Vacancies
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Developing and providing maintenance support for WordPress sites
• Developing custom themes and plugins
• Migrating websites from other platforms to WordPress
• Integrating and setting up plugins like WPML, WooCommerce, Membership, etc.
• Optimizing page speed of WordPress sites
• Implementing SEO/CRO best practices in WordPress sites
• Transforming complex PSD layouts into pixel-perfect presentation layer HTML5/CSS3 templates
• Creating responsive website designs
• Working with version control systems such as GIT / SVN
• Working under tight deadlines
• Handling multiple projects at the same time
• Producing high-quality work with a strong focus on detail
• Desired Candidate Profile
• Strong knowledge of WordPress Platform • Expertise in WordPress Custom Theme Development and Plugin Development
• Expertise in WP Plugin Integration (WooCommerce, WPML, Membership plugins etc)
• Should understand how to make WordPress manageable from admin panel
• Understands WP architecture and knows how to perform database and code optimization for WordPress
• Proficiency in PHP/MYSQL and AJAX
• The ability to work on LAMP development environment
• A thorough understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
• Strong understanding of responsive web design techniques
• Understanding of W3C Web Standards/Semantics and Accessibility Guidelines
• An ability to work on multiple projects and tasks at the same time
» Interested Candidate Drop CV 8588943515 to WhatsApp (24/7)
Responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including Modifying Joomla WordPress themes and plugins.
Strong MySQL database skills.
Experience of CMS like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal. Jobify, Mero Magazine, Rara
The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems.
Experience with a responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred.
Also, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
Having experience of WooCommerce Customization, WooCommerce develops/modifies add-ons, WooCommerce API, WordPress/WooCommerce Webhooks, WooCommerce Payment Gateway WEB Wevelopment,
– SEO friendly website Theme Instigation.
Get the latest news, updates and tips