YouTube Expert Jobs Delhi
As a Video Editor, you will manage videos for various courses and YouTube channels. You will create YouTube Content, Social Media Reels, Advertisements, Short and Long Instructional Videos, Engaging Promotional Videos, Highlight Videos, Performance Marketing Videos, and even Product Demos. YouTube Expert Jobs
Roles And Responsibilities
- 6 Month to 1 Years of Experience as Video Editor / Motion Graphics
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, especially in Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Motion Graphics Design, layout skills & editing techniques with a customer-focused approach is expected. Designing Course Cover pages, Creatives, Start-Montages, and End-Montages for the concept videos.
- Must be highly motivated and organized to manage day-to-day live classes from the studios
- Experience in day-to-day activities of managing the full Green-mat studios along with a good understanding of Studio Lighting, Acoustics, Handling Panasonic/ Sony Camcorders, and working with Newline i5/ BEN Q – 75′ Smart Boards/Interactive board is mandatory.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Ability to Work within specified timelines & deliver for tight deadlines.
- Edit videos for recorded sessions, ads, and short videos for YouTube using the chroma key.
- Quickly find the freebies like preselected music from YouTube for creating Interviews, YouTube Shorts, and Creatives related to course-specific and creative Ads.
- Must be keen & flexible to learn & adapt self to other related skills within the scope of Video Graduation from any reputed University/ Animation Academy.