Roles and Responsibilities:
• Build and manage the overall YouTube strategy, to be solely responsible for devising channel content strategy and optimizing videos in order to grow viewership and subscriber base. YouTube Specialist
• End-to-end channel management, including channel branding, programming, SEO optimization (eg. titles, tags descriptions, annotations, etc) and reporting.
• Work with Video creation team to develop video content for the YouTube channel.
• Work with the YouTube team, external agencies, engage in cross-promotions, as required to build a strong promotion and distribution network.
• Derive insights from YouTube Analytics, Google Analytics, and other social platforms, and measure impact on engagement.
• Work with various internal stakeholders like the product, business, marketing team to achieve the end goals.
» Interested candidate Drop Resume 8588943515 to WhatsApp.
Requirements and skills:
• Minimum 2-3 years of direct experience with running and managing YouTube channels is a mandatory requirement.
• Strong growth track record in building and managing YT channel from scratch, with samples and results of past YT channels.
• Strong understanding of SEO and knowledge of YouTube analytics is a must.
• Ability to rapidly conceive, visualize and help iterate videos.
• Strong understanding of digital media, new trends.
• Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
• Outstanding written, oral and organizational ability.
• Language Proficiency: English and Hindi
• Education: Graduate.